FRONT BAR KIT
Project Detail specialises in Stone Guard Paint Clear Bra Protection Film (PPF) in Sydney and offers a wide range of options. Our kits are computer designed and laser cut to provide the closest perfect fit from Xpel PPF or Suntek PPF.
The Stone Guard Paint PPF gives your car genuine protection against high speed impacts and physical abrasions. If the vinyl is damaged, it can be replaced at a much lower cost in contrast to respraying body panels that risks colour mismatches, overspray and other paint issues.
PPF is also useful for those with performance vehicles looking to take their car to the track. Eastern Creek and Wakefield are notorious for loose gravel which completely pepper vehicles paintwork. We can assist you in protecting your car.
Our Front Bar Kit covers as much of the painted areas of the front bar/bumper as much as possible. This is often done it 1,2 or upto 3 pieces to ensure good fitment and coverage.
This kit is designed for those wishing to protect their front bar from incoming stone chips and potential damage. Project Detail recommends combining with either a bonnet partial or bonnet full kit.
- Please note that there is also the full bonnet option here.
- Project Detail also offers colour change vinyl wrapping; Carbon Fibre (gloss or matte), gloss, metallics or matte etc, click here to see our vinyl options.
- If you are considering partial PPF options, we recommend combining if with our paint protection options found here.
If you require something more customised for your vehicle, please contact us.
- After application, there may be some light moisture or bubbles present on the film. These will evaporate 1-2 weeks after application.
Check our PPF FAQ's for more.
- Do not pressure wash Film within 3-4 Days of application.
- With a soft microfibre towel, press down edges 1-2 days after picking up vehicle.
Covers Front Bar/Bumper Kit
From $500 inc gst for Suntek
From $650 inc gst for Xpel
1 Full Day