FRONT BAR + BONNET (FULL)
Project Detail specialises in Stone Guard Clear Bra Paint Protection Film (PPF) in Sydney and offers a wide range of options. Our kits are computer designed and laser cut to provide the closest perfect fit from Xpel PPF or Suntek PPF.
The Stone Guard Paint PPF gives your car genuine protection against high speed impacts and physical abrasions. If the vinyl is damaged, it can be replaced at a much lower cost in contrast to respraying body panels that risks colour mismatches, overspray and other paint issues.
PPF is also useful for those with performance vehicles looking to take their car to the track. Eastern Creek and Wakefield are notorious for loose gravel which completely pepper vehicles paintwork. We can assist you in protecting your car.
This 'Front Bar + Bonnet Kit - Full' is the one of the more popular choices among our clients. It covers the entire front bar, also the entire bonnet and also the forward most portion of the front guard panels. This covers all the areas most likely to be struck by oncoming debris and prevent stone chips.
It also has the further advantage of being more aesthetically pleasing. Being the largest panel on most cars, the bonnet receives a lot of attention. Those critical of the edging line created by partial kits often prefer this option. While it does provide a much better finish, it's important to keep in mind that it is costlier.
Note - this kit still has partial guards. Check the 'Full Front' Kit for full coverage.
This kit is designed for those wishing to provide their vehicle solid but practical protection for their vehicle. Project Detail recommends looking into the Full Bonnet Option or Full Front Option.
- Please note that there is also the partial bonnet option here and the full front option is here.
- Project Detail also offers colour change vinyl wrapping; Carbon Fibre (gloss or matte), gloss, metallics or matte etc, click here to see our vinyl options.
- If you are considering partial PPF options, we recommend combining if with our paint protection options found here.
If you require something more customised for your vehicle, please Contact Us .
- After application, there may be some light moisture or bubbles present on the film. These will evaporate 1-2 weeks after application.
Check our PPF FAQ's for more.
- Do not pressure wash Film within 3-4 Days of application.
- With a soft microfibre towel, press down edges 1-2 days after picking up vehicle.
Full Bonnet, Guards (Partial) , Side Mirrors and Front Bumper/Bar
From $1,000 inc gst for Suntek
From $1,500 inc gst for Xpel
1 - 2 Days