BONNET KIT (PARTIAL)
Project Detail specialises in Stone Guard Clear Bra Paint Protection Film (PPF) in Sydney and offers a wide range of options. Our kits are computer designed and laser cut to provide the closest perfect fit from Xpel PPF or Suntek PPF.
The Stone Guard Paint PPF gives your car genuine protection against high speed impacts and physical abrasions. If the vinyl is damaged, it can be replaced at a much lower cost in contrast to respraying body panels that risks colour mismatches, overspray and other paint issues.
PPF is also useful for those with performance vehicles looking to take their car to the track. Eastern Creek and Wakefield are notorious for loose gravel which completely pepper vehicles paintwork. We can assist you in protecting your car.
Our Partial Bonnet Kit covers approximately between 30cm's to 60 cm's of the bonnet and the front guard panels. It also covers the side mirrors.
This kit is designed for those with Carbon Fibre Bonnets, custom paintwork on the bonnet or simply wish to protect their bonnet only. Project Detail recommends combining with a front bar/bumper kit.
- Please note that there is also the full bonnet + front bar option here.
- Project Detail also offers colour change vinyl wrapping; Carbon Fibre (gloss or matte), gloss, metallics or matte etc, click here to see our vinyl options.
- If you are considering partial PPF options, we recommend combining if with our paint protection options found here.
If you require something more customised for your vehicle, please contact us.
- After application, there may be some light moisture or bubbles present on the film. These will evaporate 1-2 weeks after application.
Check our PPF FAQ's for more.
- Do not pressure wash Film within 3-4 Days of application.
- With a soft microfibre towel, press down edges 1-2 days after picking up vehicle.
Covers Bonnet & Guards (Partial)
From $350 inc gst for Suntek
From $450 inc gst for Xpel
Half to Full Day