Project Detail is looking for a Junior member to join and help our team in producing elite level results for our clientele. The opportunity awaits the right person to work on some of the best vehicles in Sydney from AMG's to Mclaren's. To see a small example of the work we have done, please visit our Portfolio below:
Given the level of vehicles that is expected and typical at Project Detail, it is only natural that our expectations are also extremely high. Training is provided. The ability to learn quickly, support other team members, show initiative and deliver quality work is an absolute must. Detailing is physically demanding work, so the right person must also be fit and able.
The right member will work 5 days per week with Saturdays being optional depending on on-going work loads. Working days are typically 8 hours with 30 minutes for lunch.
We are located in a central location close to a train station in Auburn, Sydney but there is also onsite parking for Staff members cars.
All equipment and uniforms will be provided.
Salary: $40,000 - $48,000 + Superannuation
- Washing and Decontaminating Vehicles in preparation for Paint Correction, Coating or PPF
- Interior Detailing, leather/interior material conditioning and interior protection
- Application of Ceramic Coatings for Paintwork and Wheels
- Detailing & PPF Assistant
- Cleaning and Upkeep of Workshop and Equipment
- General Duties as required
Please email a copy of your CV/Resume to email@example.com
Note - only applicants who send through an email will be considered.